We respect your rights and do safeguard information provided by web site users (“User”). With the only exceptions that personal data may be collected when Users apply for specific services, request for information via replies and apply for our VIP Card, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from User while they browse its sites, and no personal data is collected. This information is used only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web sites.
The collection of any personal data collected will be subject to our Personal Information Collection Statement. Personal data is stored securely in our system and we will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and we do not release personal data to parties outside the Hotel except as set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements. User has the right to request access to and correction of their personal information in accordance with the procedure set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements.
We may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials promoting products and services to User based on their personal data, but suitable opt-out mechanisms are provided.
Personal Information Collection StatementThis Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486. This statement may change from time to time, so please check periodically. You are not obliged to supply the data, but if you do not, the services and activities will be unavailable.
Collection of DataUser may be asked to provide with personally-identifiable information such as name and e-mail address. This is necessary to provide User the various services and activities offered on this web site. You, as a User, are not obliged to supply the data, but if you do not, the services and activities will be unavailable.
Purpose And Use Of Data
- processing and evaluating the application herein;
- compiling aggregate statistics about our users to analyze site usage;
- creating accounts for you and maintaining such account(s);
- communicating with you in respect of matters related to or arising from this application and thereafter on all administration matters;
- providing information related to the Hotel including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages from time to time offered to User and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided;
- evaluating and improving the facilities, services and/or products offered by the Hotel;
- facilitating communications between you and the Hotel and encouraging feed-back from you on your needs and expectations of facilities, services and/or products offered by the Hotel;
- researches and/or analysis by Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies (“the Group”);
- providing information related to the Group including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages from time to time offered by the Group or Third Party Service Providers to you and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided (see also Use of Information in Direct Marketing);
- in order to determine your eligibility to any products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by The Group or Third Party Service Providers and consider what may best suit your needs, comparing your personal information with all personal information concerning you previously provided to the Group;
Transfer Of DataUser’s information will not generally be disclosed or transferred to any other party in a form that would identify them except those to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
Access To DataYou have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Food and Beverage Department at email@example.com or by post to 69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.